What do Transitlog Transactions cover?
- Entry and Exit Transactions
- Entry and Exit Transactions of Yacht Supplies and Parts
- Trust Buying & Trust Release Procedures
- Transit Fuel Purchase for Yachts Going Abroad, Customs Procedures
- Turkish Ports Yacht Registration Certificate (Transit Log & Cruising Permit) Renewal Transactions
The validity period of the Foreign-Flagged Boats Transit Log Certificates is 1 (one) year and must be tracked.
Foreign-Flagged Boats can stay in Turkey for 5 (five) years and must exit the country at the end of each 5 years.
Foreign-Flagged Boats are obliged to keep the necessary certificates to cruise in Turkey without any problems.